Patriots 23 Ravens 20 | AFC Championship Game
I felt an incredible sense of loss at the end of the game. And I’m not a Ravens fan or a Patriots hater. It was the feeling that the Baltimore players that had given everything had been let down by one of the quirks of football. In fact, I felt as if all neutral football fans had been let down.
Former Pro Bowl place kicker Billy Cundiff badly hooked the 32-yard field goal attempt at the dead-end of the game allowing New England to escape the task of an overtime to advance to their seventh Super Bowl in a quarter century.
Vols 2012 Football Schedule
31 Aug NC State (@Atl) W 35-21
08 Sep Georgia State W 51-13
15 Sep Florida L 37-20
22 Sep Akron W 47-26
29 Sep @Georgia L 51-44
06 Oct Open Date
13 Oct @Mississippi State L 41-31
20 Oct Alabama L 44-13
27 Oct @South Carolina L 38-35
03 Nov Troy W 55-48
10 Nov Missouri L 51-48 (4 OT)
17 Nov @Vanderbilt L 41-18
24 Nov Kentucky W 37-17
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction