Thought I was lost or dead?
Well, perhaps unfortunately for some, no. Instead, the 2012 season beckons, and I can’t resist the siren song of Tennessee Vols football. Never have, and possibly never will.
Opening posts will look at the defense, in general and position-specifics, to be followed by similar looks at the offense and special teams. There will also be a season outlook, a W/L prediction for the 12 scheduled games, and a preview of the opener against the NC State Wolfpack in the Georgia Dome.
So, I’m back. I hope you will be, too!
Vols 2014 Schedule
RECORD: 2 Wins 1 Loss
30 Aug Utah State W 38-7
06 Sep Arkansas State W 34-19
13 Sep @ Oklahoma L 10-34
20 Sep OPEN DATE
27 Sep @ Georgia
04 Oct Florida
11 Oct Chattanooga
18 Oct @ Mississippi
25 Oct Alabama
01 Nov @ South Carolina
08 Nov OPEN DATE
15 Nov Kentucky
22 Nov Missouri
29 Nov @ Vanderbilt
- Should Tennessee be playing Appalachian State?
- What did we learn from Saturday night in Norman?
- Want some reading material while waiting for Saturday night’s kickoff?
- How do you see the likely result of Saturday’s primetime game?
- How about revised instructions for “Stripe the Stadium”?
- Are you afraid of stripes?
- Do you fear that Butch Jones could bolt for another job?
- What is your prediction for Saturday’s game?
- What do you know about Arkansas State?
- What is keeping you up at night about this team?