Thought I was lost or dead?
Well, perhaps unfortunately for some, no. Instead, the 2012 season beckons, and I can’t resist the siren song of Tennessee Vols football. Never have, and possibly never will.
Opening posts will look at the defense, in general and position-specifics, to be followed by similar looks at the offense and special teams. There will also be a season outlook, a W/L prediction for the 12 scheduled games, and a preview of the opener against the NC State Wolfpack in the Georgia Dome.
So, I’m back. I hope you will be, too!
Vols 2012 Football Schedule
31 Aug NC State (@Atl) W 35-21
08 Sep Georgia State W 51-13
15 Sep Florida L 37-20
22 Sep Akron W 47-26
29 Sep @Georgia L 51-44
06 Oct Open Date
13 Oct @Mississippi State L 41-31
20 Oct Alabama L 44-13
27 Oct @South Carolina L 38-35
03 Nov Troy W 55-48
10 Nov Missouri L 51-48 (4 OT)
17 Nov @Vanderbilt L 41-18
24 Nov Kentucky W 37-17
- Brand recognition is important. “@allfortennessee: Neyland Stadium Named One Of The Most Unique Fields By USA Today allfortennessee.com/?p=2424” 4 hours ago
- Great story. “@DaleTafoya: On this date in 1986, Dave Stewart, after being released by the Phillies, signed with the #Athletics for $65k" 4 hours ago
- Seriously, if this Padres' announcer had to take a urine test, he'd be suspended for 50 games. And we'd all be able to breathe. 16 hours ago
- The #Padres' radio play-by-play man sounds like he on cocaine. TAKE A BREATH. 16 hours ago
- Kenny sees Birdman as articulate. Lmao. 16 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction