Thought I was lost or dead?
Well, perhaps unfortunately for some, no. Instead, the 2012 season beckons, and I can’t resist the siren song of Tennessee Vols football. Never have, and possibly never will.
Opening posts will look at the defense, in general and position-specifics, to be followed by similar looks at the offense and special teams. There will also be a season outlook, a W/L prediction for the 12 scheduled games, and a preview of the opener against the NC State Wolfpack in the Georgia Dome.
So, I’m back. I hope you will be, too!
Vols 2013 Schedule
31 Aug Austin Peay
07 Sep W. Kentucky
14 Sep @ Oregon
21 Sep @ Florida
28 Sep South Alabama
05 Oct Georgia
12 Oct open date
19 Oct South Carolina
26 Oct @Alabama
02 Nov @Missouri
09 Nov Auburn
16 Nov open date
23 Nov Vanderbilt
30 Nov @Kentucky
- #GoSmall MT @SherwoodStrauss: Warriors find themselves in this bizarre circumstance where they can improve on D by using Nellieball tactics. 9 hours ago
- I can't wait for Iggy to come back fully healthy. #Warriors need him so badly. 9 hours ago
- 7 of last 8 #Warriors games have been on road. Thankfully, 7 of next 9 will be at home. 9 hours ago
- Late Warriors run falls shot and they fall by 4 in Charlotte. Another frustrating road loss. Too many of those so far this season. 9 hours ago
- Warriors 1 for 12 at the 3-point arc. Thus, Charlotte leads 53-41 at the half. It pretty much works like that for the Dubs. 11 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction