Super Bowl nerd store
Did you know that in the St. Louis Rams’ victory over the Tennessee Titans in the 2000 Super Bowl, the Rams had a -2 turnover ratio?
Did you know that in the 1971 Super Bowl, the Baltimore Colts lost 4 of their 5 fumbles but still defeated Dallas?
Do you even care?
Well, if you are a football nerd like a lot of us, you can find such tasty morsels at the Super Bowl Head-to-Head site run by Thomson.co.uk (of all places).
Kudos to Football Outsiders for pointing me in the site’s direction.
Vols 2012 Football Schedule
31 Aug NC State (@Atl) W 35-21
08 Sep Georgia State W 51-13
15 Sep Florida L 37-20
22 Sep Akron W 47-26
29 Sep @Georgia L 51-44
06 Oct Open Date
13 Oct @Mississippi State L 41-31
20 Oct Alabama L 44-13
27 Oct @South Carolina L 38-35
03 Nov Troy W 55-48
10 Nov Missouri L 51-48 (4 OT)
17 Nov @Vanderbilt L 41-18
24 Nov Kentucky W 37-17
- I'm glad I don't pay money to the @LAKings to see them play, after seeing their tweet tonight. 7 hours ago
- @FootballTimeMag Especially after going at them for six games. 8 hours ago
- I hate Ginobili. 9 hours ago
- I would actually try to do flips if Memphis comes back to win this game. 10 hours ago
- Duncan has never committed a foul in his long career. 10 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction