How to win the Sugar Bowl
First, don’t play Wisconsin during the regular season. Then, get invited to the Sugar Bowl and play a perpetually overrated school.
When there, get out-gained, 377 to 184 total yards, get out-rushed, 163 to 56 yards, get out-passed, 214 to 128 yards, and have possession of the ball nearly 14 minutes less than your opponent. And finally, play a team with a third-string place kicker who, after successfully kicking four field goals in regulation, can’t make a 37-yarder in overtime. Yes, it was another day of kicking sensations.
College football — ya gotta love it.
Vols 2013 Schedule
31 Aug Austin Peay
07 Sep W. Kentucky
14 Sep @ Oregon
21 Sep @ Florida
28 Sep South Alabama
05 Oct Georgia
12 Oct open date
19 Oct South Carolina
26 Oct @Alabama
02 Nov @Missouri
09 Nov Auburn
16 Nov open date
23 Nov Vanderbilt
30 Nov @Kentucky
- @Living4laughs Then we gotta change bait! 15 hours ago
- @Living4laughs Would you use a bobber or go bottom fishing? 15 hours ago
- @ElbowDrop9 @muppet151 >>> Coli City Phase 3 is the A's. Same as it always was. 15 hours ago
- @mac_b_from_tn >> It's not marketing anymore. It's harassment. 15 hours ago
- It would be funny if all these Saban to Texas rumors originated from a cut-and-paste that left the 'Tech' off the end. 17 hours ago