Show Me Your Pearly Whites
John Pennington over at MrSEC.com has one of the lines of the year.
Talking about some comments that ESPN broadcaster Len Elmore apparently spewed forth on USAToday.com about Bruce Pearl’s lying behavor, John wrote the following.
Wow. I wonder if Elmore is a church-going man. If so, he’s going to the wrong one.
Read John’s commentary here.
Vols 2013 Schedule
31 Aug Austin Peay
07 Sep W. Kentucky
14 Sep @ Oregon
21 Sep @ Florida
28 Sep South Alabama
05 Oct Georgia
12 Oct open date
19 Oct South Carolina
26 Oct @Alabama
02 Nov @Missouri
09 Nov Auburn
16 Nov open date
23 Nov Vanderbilt
30 Nov @Kentucky
- Justin Rose. Wins the US Open in June. Moving to The Bahamas by May. 13 hours ago
- @muppet151 Seems like I remember that Celtic's ground is next to a cemetery, too. And both clubs feature kits with hoops. Hmmmmm... 13 hours ago
- @muppet151 That's a lot of tracks. Prob a good use of that land. 14 hours ago
- @muppet151 I will. Glad they are not leaving the area. Heritage. 14 hours ago
- @muppet151 Same part of town? 14 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction