The Dark End of the Street
Excited to see Dr Joe DiPietro selected as the new UT President- good man, good neighbor and will do an excellent job for our institution.
Note to DiPietro:
Hamilton and the UT Athletic Department need a very strong President who will not be afraid to apply a well-placed boot when necessary.
Note to Hamilton:
You are now under the microscope. Hopefully.
It has not yet been determined when DiPietro will likely take office. I pray sooner than later. Because we’re headed for the dark end of the street, if we’re not there already.
Vols 2012 Football Schedule
31 Aug NC State (@Atl) W 35-21
08 Sep Georgia State W 51-13
15 Sep Florida L 37-20
22 Sep Akron W 47-26
29 Sep @Georgia L 51-44
06 Oct Open Date
13 Oct @Mississippi State L 41-31
20 Oct Alabama L 44-13
27 Oct @South Carolina L 38-35
03 Nov Troy W 55-48
10 Nov Missouri L 51-48 (4 OT)
17 Nov @Vanderbilt L 41-18
24 Nov Kentucky W 37-17
- Happy birthday, Johnny Majors. #legend #vols 5 hours ago
- RT“@SciencePorn_: We say the universe is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons, but we always forget to mention the morons.” 5 hours ago
- It always warms the heart to watch the A's defeat the Rangers. Tonight? A pounding: Oakland 9 Texas 2. Delicious. #Athletics 16 hours ago
- Hey. I can't help taking pot shots at Giants fans. Great park, but the fanbase has been invaded by wannabe bandwagoners. #truth 17 hours ago
- RT @hangingsliders: Seconded. And watch the damn game RT @gggiants: We as a fan base have to stop dressing in costumes at games. We just ha… 17 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction