What Happened, Not Why
I’m not a masochist. I don’t like to relive miserable events. But, I wanted to post the recent YouTube link to the last 1:27 of game-clock minutes, and the several minutes that lingered thereafter, of the LSU-Tennessee game on Saturday.
The last few moments, viewed live, were as chaotic as I can remember; but under the light of replay, what actually happened is more clearly seen.
Why it happened is another subject, perhaps for another day.
Vols 2012 Football Schedule
31 Aug NC State (@Atl) W 35-21
08 Sep Georgia State W 51-13
15 Sep Florida L 37-20
22 Sep Akron W 47-26
29 Sep @Georgia L 51-44
06 Oct Open Date
13 Oct @Mississippi State L 41-31
20 Oct Alabama L 44-13
27 Oct @South Carolina L 38-35
03 Nov Troy W 55-48
10 Nov Missouri L 51-48 (4 OT)
17 Nov @Vanderbilt L 41-18
24 Nov Kentucky W 37-17
- Fourth Course. #Hanazen http://t.co/tvc5V23ytg 46 minutes ago
- Third course. #Hanazen http://t.co/JtbPLrQfjR 1 hour ago
- Second course. #Hanazen http://t.co/v0870PsRyd 1 hour ago
- First course at HANAZEN. http://t.co/jJjHm9upSS 2 hours ago
- The occasion. http://t.co/H3gOqLJPZS 2 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction