Einsteins in the Fall
Here’s the summary of predictions offered by the collective genius that is the Vols in the Fall (in order or point spread:
Bert: Florida 37-10 (27 pts) Sandy: Florida 42-17 (25 pts) Norcalvol: Florida by 34-14 (20 pts) Orangebobber: Florida 32-17 (15 pts) TK: Florida 30-18 (12 pts) Billy: Florida 28-21 (7 pts)
Do you want to be a genius, too? Good luck, because you’ve got a long way to go if you are compared to Einstein the Genius Bird…
Vols 2014 Schedule
RECORD: 3 Wins 4 Losses
30 Aug Utah State W 38-7
06 Sep Arkansas State W 34-19
13 Sep @ Oklahoma L 10-34
20 Sep OPEN DATE
27 Sep @ Georgia L 32-35
04 Oct Florida L 9-10
11 Oct Chattanooga W 45-10
18 Oct @ Mississippi L 3-34
25 Oct Alabama 7:30pm ET ESPN2
01 Nov @ South Carolina 7:30pm ET
08 Nov OPEN DATE
15 Nov Kentucky
22 Nov Missouri
29 Nov @ Vanderbilt
- What would you do with a rotten tomato?
- What is killing the Vols’ offensive production?
- What did we learn from Oxford?
- Could I have written this post four years ago?
- Ole Miss Revisited – A VITF article from November 2009
- Anything important come out of the Vols’ win?
- Are you looking ahead past the Mocs?
- Are you thinking pink?
- How do you spell “frustrated”?
- What do we have now?