Einsteins in the Fall
Here’s the summary of predictions offered by the collective genius that is the Vols in the Fall (in order or point spread:
Bert: Florida 37-10 (27 pts) Sandy: Florida 42-17 (25 pts) Norcalvol: Florida by 34-14 (20 pts) Orangebobber: Florida 32-17 (15 pts) TK: Florida 30-18 (12 pts) Billy: Florida 28-21 (7 pts)
Do you want to be a genius, too? Good luck, because you’ve got a long way to go if you are compared to Einstein the Genius Bird…
Vols 2014 Schedule
30 Aug Utah State W 38-7
06 Sep Arkansas State
13 Sep @ Oklahoma
20 Sep OPEN DATE
27 Sep @ Georgia
04 Oct Florida
11 Oct Chattanooga
18 Oct @ Mississippi
25 Oct Alabama
01 Nov @ South Carolina
08 Nov OPEN DATE
15 Nov Kentucky
22 Nov Missouri
29 Nov @ Vanderbilt
- Are you down with the piped in music?
- Are you more optimistic for this season now because of the opening win?
- If Tennessee loses to Utah State, will Butch Jones be on the coaching hot seat?
- What will the margin of victory be for Tennessee’s win against Utah State on Sunday evening?
- Are you as excited about the Vols in 2014 as you were for any of the previous five seasons?
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change