Einsteins in the Fall
Here’s the summary of predictions offered by the collective genius that is the Vols in the Fall (in order or point spread:
Bert: Florida 37-10 (27 pts) Sandy: Florida 42-17 (25 pts) Norcalvol: Florida by 34-14 (20 pts) Orangebobber: Florida 32-17 (15 pts) TK: Florida 30-18 (12 pts) Billy: Florida 28-21 (7 pts)
Do you want to be a genius, too? Good luck, because you’ve got a long way to go if you are compared to Einstein the Genius Bird…
Vols 2014 Schedule
RECORD: 2 Wins 2 Losses
30 Aug Utah State W 38-7
06 Sep Arkansas State W 34-19
13 Sep @ Oklahoma L 10-34
20 Sep OPEN DATE
27 Sep @ Georgia L 32-35
04 Oct Florida 12:00pm SECN
11 Oct Chattanooga
18 Oct @ Mississippi
25 Oct Alabama
01 Nov @ South Carolina
08 Nov OPEN DATE
15 Nov Kentucky
22 Nov Missouri
29 Nov @ Vanderbilt
- Can you tell it’s Florida week?
- What was the difference between a Vols win and today’s loss?
- Can the Bulldogs implode?
- Is Georgia on your mind?
- Should Tennessee be playing Appalachian State?
- What did we learn from Saturday night in Norman?
- Want some reading material while waiting for Saturday night’s kickoff?
- How do you see the likely result of Saturday’s primetime game?
- How about revised instructions for “Stripe the Stadium”?
- Are you afraid of stripes?