Einsteins in the Fall
Here’s the summary of predictions offered by the collective genius that is the Vols in the Fall (in order or point spread:
Bert: Florida 37-10 (27 pts) Sandy: Florida 42-17 (25 pts) Norcalvol: Florida by 34-14 (20 pts) Orangebobber: Florida 32-17 (15 pts) TK: Florida 30-18 (12 pts) Billy: Florida 28-21 (7 pts)
Do you want to be a genius, too? Good luck, because you’ve got a long way to go if you are compared to Einstein the Genius Bird…
Vols 2014 Schedule
RECORD: 5 Wins 5 Losses
30 Aug Utah State W 38-7
06 Sep Arkansas State W 34-19
13 Sep @ Oklahoma L 10-34
20 Sep OPEN DATE
27 Sep @ Georgia L 32-35
04 Oct Florida L 9-10
11 Oct Chattanooga W 45-10
18 Oct @ Mississippi L 3-34
25 Oct Alabama L 20-34
01 Nov @ S. Carolina W 45-42 (OT)
08 Nov OPEN DATE
15 Nov Kentucky W 50-16
22 Nov Missouri 7:30 ET ESPN
29 Nov @ Vanderbilt
- Did I hear that right?
- Why we can’t have nice things, nor cast stones
- What’s at stake on Saturday?
- Can we start over?
- Is this a bigger game for Tennessee or South Carolina?
- Chicken, egg, or circumstance?
- What would you do with a rotten tomato?
- What is killing the Vols’ offensive production?
- What did we learn from Oxford?
- Could I have written this post four years ago?