Condolences for a Fallen Brother
Dear Georgia Fans,
I wanted to express my sincere condolences for the loss of Uga VII.
I heard through the dogvine that it was a rather sudden heart attack today. Even though Uga VII and I were of opposite sidelines, we had a special species bond. Any school with a canine mascot is one of my fav’s.
At only five 35 years old, it must be tough on the Georgia University family, especially the Seiler family who has tendered the pack for so many years. Someday the Good Lord will take me, too. I’ll see you up there, Ol’ Seven, soon enough.
But until then, I’ll roam the sideline this Saturday with a tear in my eye thinking of ‘ya.
Vols 2013 Schedule
31 Aug Austin Peay
07 Sep W. Kentucky
14 Sep @ Oregon
21 Sep @ Florida
28 Sep South Alabama
05 Oct Georgia
12 Oct open date
19 Oct South Carolina
26 Oct @Alabama
02 Nov @Missouri
09 Nov Auburn
16 Nov open date
23 Nov Vanderbilt
30 Nov @Kentucky
- RT @YourManDevine: "Halftime. Mox gave one of the realest speeches I ever heard. We decided we were going to play like gods for one half of… 15 hours ago
- That was the 7th biggest comeback in the history of the NBA according to Greg Papa. 15 hours ago
- RT @hooyboer24: WAAAAAARRRRRRIORRRRRRSSSS! 15 hours ago
- Klay said O'Neal gave a speech at the half. Old Man Basketball, baby. 15 hours ago
- That was really special. Warriors win by 9. Pulled off a 36 point turnaround from the Raptors' 27 point lead in the 3rd Qtr. 15 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction