Condolences for a Fallen Brother
Dear Georgia Fans,
I wanted to express my sincere condolences for the loss of Uga VII.
I heard through the dogvine that it was a rather sudden heart attack today. Even though Uga VII and I were of opposite sidelines, we had a special species bond. Any school with a canine mascot is one of my fav’s.
At only five 35 years old, it must be tough on the Georgia University family, especially the Seiler family who has tendered the pack for so many years. Someday the Good Lord will take me, too. I’ll see you up there, Ol’ Seven, soon enough.
But until then, I’ll roam the sideline this Saturday with a tear in my eye thinking of ‘ya.
Vols 2012 Football Schedule
31 Aug NC State (@Atl) W 35-21
08 Sep Georgia State W 51-13
15 Sep Florida L 37-20
22 Sep Akron W 47-26
29 Sep @Georgia L 51-44
06 Oct Open Date
13 Oct @Mississippi State L 41-31
20 Oct Alabama L 44-13
27 Oct @South Carolina L 38-35
03 Nov Troy W 55-48
10 Nov Missouri L 51-48 (4 OT)
17 Nov @Vanderbilt L 41-18
24 Nov Kentucky W 37-17
- Only 4 of the Whiz Kids are left. “@CloutPage: RIP Stan Lopata ph.ly/0JBh9 by Jack Morrison. Code to read free is Y29T” 9 hours ago
- @FootballTimeMag Awesome. 9 hours ago
- @72737489 Good point. Of course there were no fictional territorial rights involved. 17 hours ago
- @72737489 At least Sacto has leadership. #KJ 17 hours ago
- @newballpark Well, he is certainly good at that. 17 hours ago
- Fear and Loathing of NSD
- Butch Jones: The Choice to Conduct Yet Another Rebuild at Tennessee
- Is it Time to Push the Panic Button?
- Vol Nation Comes Back to Earth: Straight Down from Space without a Parachute
- Some Fun for a Change
- The Dreaded Snowman
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt: A Microcosm of the Macrocosm
- The Dave Hart Show
- Dooley Fired
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt Preview: The Game as a Mere Distraction